Just in time for the holidays, here is my first of four parts on traveling in Old Jerusalem, including the history, religion and (a little) politics. This first edition discussed Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gesthemane and Church of Nations. Later posts will cover all the other unique sights to see within the walls, including the archaeological dig (including the second temple), the Ways of the Cross (which led to Mt. Calvary and the burial place of Jesus), the Wailing Wall, Temple Mount and even shopping in the bazaar.
- 6 Explore Rock Blogs - Pop Revelations on Chimney Rock, Minnesota
- safari tanzanie on Kenmare, Ireland – Gateway to the Three Rings
- Rürup Rente Vergleich on International Wolf Center
- hh55web on HOWTH, IRELAND – A HOTBED FOR NATURE AND HISTORY LOVERS
- Megan Smith on HOWTH, IRELAND – A HOTBED FOR NATURE AND HISTORY LOVERS